Succession certificate format is a succession certificate given to the successor of a deceased person who has not prepared a will-deed. A succession certificate is given to the successor of a deceased person who has not prepared a will in order to establish the authenticity of the successor.
Succession certificate format of the application is provided below;
IN THE COURT OF_____________________________________
Application For Succession Certificate
U/s 372 Of Indian Succession Act, 1952
Applicant Most Respectfully Submit As Under:
MAY IT PLEASE YOUR HONOUR
1. The applicants are residing at the above-said address and the applicants are the daughters Late. ____________.
2. The applicants states that their mother Late. _____________ has expired on dated _________ at above mentioned residence. Applicants state that their mother is a legal owner of the Flat no. __________________________________.
3. The husband of the deceased _________________ is also expired on ________ at __________. The deceased had only 2 daughters which are applicants.
4. The applicants are the only legal heirs of _______________ and they are entitled to claim over the abovesaid flat at _______.
5. The applicants state that the applicants have not filed any type of succession certificate in any court nor filed any probate or letter of
administration. Late __________________ died intestate and the applicants are entitled to grant the succession certificate.
6. The applicants state that this court has jurisdiction to try, entertain and dispose of the said application.
7. The applicants have affixed the proper court fee stamp to the application.
8. The applicants, therefore, prays that:
- The Hon’ble Court may grant succession certificate of the deceased ____________________ in favour of the applicants in respect of the Flat no. __________________________.
- Such other and further relief the Hon’ble Court deem fit and proper be granted.
I, ______________, the applicant hereinabove the state on the solemn affirmation that whatsoever stated hereinabove is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, belief and information and I believe the same to be true and correct.
Filed in Court on / / 20___
Advocate for Applicant.
Click here to Download this Format
Succession certificate format is given below;
IN THE COURT__________________________AT__________
Civil M.A. xx of 20xx
Date of Institution: xx/xx/xxxx
Date of Decision: xx/xx/xxxx
Mr. A son of Mr. P, R/o Bangalore ….PETITIONER
1. Mr X
2. Mr Y son/wife of Mr Z, R/o Bangalore ….RESPONDENTS
PETITION UNDER SECTION 372 of the INDIAN SUCCESSION ACT, 1925, FOR GRANT OF SUCCESSION CERTIFICATE
To, Mr A, son of Mr P R/o Bangalore WHEREAS, you applied on xx days of xx for a Certificate under Section 372 of the Indian Succession Act, 1925, in respect of 100 debentures of QPR Ltd. having nos. xx to xx owned by Mr P, resident of Bangalore, who was an employee of QPR Ltd. having employee no. xxxxxx from the head office situated at Bangalore, Karnataka. This certificate is accordingly granted to you and empowers you to collect those debts.
Given under my hand the seal of the court on this xx day of xx
Mr J Judge
Click here to download this format.