You may contribute to Legal Katta by writing articles relating to law. We are accepting any information which useful for the legal fraternity
You can write unique and resourceful articles here and get noticed in the world. Buck up and grab this Golden Opportunity.
Follow this guideline while submitting your article
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, use only authentic sources for your research work.
- Keep the content unique and formal.
- Use short sentences, and small paragraphs and avoid adding irrelevant material.
- Use headings and subheadings to enhance readability.
- After you publish the article with us, do not publish it elsewhere.
- Mention case laws and sources with proper citations.
How to Write Articles
- Write articles in text/word format
- Use Times New Roman Font style and font size should be 12 and for Headings 14
- The article length should be between 500 to 4000 words.
How to Submit Your Article
- Please send your article content through email to [email protected]
- The subject line of your email should be “Publish My Article at Legal Katta” or “Guest Post at Legal Katta”.
- The full content of the post should be in the attached file only in Text/Word Format.
- Email should also contain –
- For Professionals – Name, Designation, Organization with official Email Id and contact number.
- For Students – Name, Course, Semester/Year, College, University, with official Email ID and contact number.
After the articles submission is in moderation, our editors can review it, decide if it’s a good fit, if not we can edit your article and schedule it for publication. Upon being published, you should be sent an automated email notification.
Plz note that, we charge guest posting from Rupees 2,000 to 10,000/- with single dofollow backlink based on your topic, content, keywords and plagiaraism etc. Plz ask for payment method on mail [email protected]
Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information with us.